Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Final Bridal Shower

This past Sunday my Stunning Momma and sister threw me my final Bridal Shower! It was a lovely afternoon shared with family and family friends. With 1 month and 3 days to go until the wedding it was a great way to celebrate the countdown to the wedding!

This is the family room all decked out. Each guest left with a lovely smelling candle.

Mocha Bean in her new collar - Go State!

One of the beautiful flower arrangements my dad created and placed throughout the downstairs.

Mocha and I in our party outfits! This dress is very similar to the wedding color, also I was told it's similar to one that Kate Middleton wore on her tour of the U.S.

Who's ready for a shower - We Are!

Mocha Bean and I were trying so hard to take a decent picture!

The living room after all of the gifts were opened.


Must decide on 2 for the actual wedding day! From left to right - new cuff from White House Black Market, Tiffany Bracelet Hunky gave me for my 19th Birthday, and Fabulous crystal bracelet made for me by Katrina, a family friend (she also made bracelets for each of the bridesmaids!)

After the party was over things went to the dogs...

Apparently Mocha wasn't involved enough by just sitting on the chair...

She was very interested in what her Aunt Taylor was eating! Hot dogs, of course, I'm surprised she didn't starve at a party with only salads to eat :D

I'm super excited to use all of the lovely gifts I received in our new home in the Windy City! Also - just in case you haven't read the ticker on the side bar - the wedding is in 1 Month and 1 Day! Hooray!

Have a great day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh the excitement really begins!!! ( I would go with the Tiffany bracelet for sentimental reasons)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was such a fun shower!! All three bracelets look fabulous - my fave is the one from White House Black Market ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey - so - what do you think?